God is love!!!
DEUTERONOMY 4:31
(For the LORD thy God [is] a merciful God:)he not forsake thee,neither destroy thee,nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.
A way to talk about thing in you life without feeling no kind of ways yes a space to feel free to express your self. But remember God first!!!!!!!
About Me
- NEGRA25
- Rochester, PA, United States
- I'm from panama city, I've been Married for 7 years I have a beautiful baby girl and a lovely husband one of my goal is to fallow Jesus and help people to get closer to him.Im not perfect but I'm trying to be as God want me to be I'm going to do my best and I hope you do too. Say it and I will listen and If I can help be glad to do so, I know you going to fell much better. Feel free to express your self but put God first!
No comments:
Post a Comment