Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, PA, United States
I'm from panama city, I've been Married for 7 years I have a beautiful baby girl and a lovely husband one of my goal is to fallow Jesus and help people to get closer to him.Im not perfect but I'm trying to be as God want me to be I'm going to do my best and I hope you do too. Say it and I will listen and If I can help be glad to do so, I know you going to fell much better. Feel free to express your self but put God first!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HAITI!!!!!MySpace Graphics
Haiti Graphics & Haiti Pictures

God is love!!!MySpace Graphics
HAITI Graphics & Haiti Pictures

Let's take our time and ask God for the people of Haiti, we know Haiti is known for Voodoo but among all that sin there's love, let's put are prayer together for the people,the children and for the lost of so much,for the tears of are brother's and sister's because that's what we are. I pray that God take away there hurt and replace it with love and confer that the pain be lift so they can know that he is God and is is able.
Let this be a warning to all of us that God is jealous God !!!!!
MySpace Graphics
Haiti Graphics & Haiti Pictures

EXODUS20:3 Thou shalt have no other gos before me.

EXODUS 20:5 Thou salt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am]a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the father upon the children unto the the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me;

EXODUS 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

EXODUS 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other gods: for the LORD, whose name [is] Jealous, [is] a jealous God.

!!!!!GET READY THE TIME IS SHORT!!!!!

No comments: