Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Rochester, PA, United States
I'm from panama city, I've been Married for 7 years I have a beautiful baby girl and a lovely husband one of my goal is to fallow Jesus and help people to get closer to him.Im not perfect but I'm trying to be as God want me to be I'm going to do my best and I hope you do too. Say it and I will listen and If I can help be glad to do so, I know you going to fell much better. Feel free to express your self but put God first!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

HABLEMOS DE MENTIRA

 

     Quien son mas mentiroso los hombre oh las mujeres ?

quiero que ponga un comentario y me escrivan quien y porque!!!!

La mujer actual tiene una obsesion por ser igual que el hombre, y no se por que, si el hombre es un pobre diablo desorientado.   Antonio López

¡Oh amor poderoso¡ Que a veces hace de una bestia un hombre, y otras, de un hombre una bestia.  William Shakespeare

DIGAME QUE PIENSAS Y PONGAN SUS COMENTARIOS!!!

No comments: